FinanceHUB benefits for CRM
Traditional CRM (Customer Relationship Management) has shift to Social CRM, which is the new philosophy and business strategy, supported by a technology platform, business rules, workflow, processes and social characteristics, designed to engage the customer in a collaborative conversation in order to provide mutually beneficial value in a trusted and transparent business environment. It’s the company’s response to the customer’s ownership of the conversation.
Thus, Fund/Asset Managers & Issuers need to breathe life into their investment & trading products/services by informing and conversing with its holders, so moving from the current static and one-way communication products “Factsheets” (Funds, ETFs, Stocks, Model portfolios, Structured Products, Certificates, etc.), to products “Social Profiles” where investors can interact with in a new multi-conversational environment.
Fund/Asset Managers & Issuers have the disruptive possibility to converse with users by managing those profiles related to its investments ´ products, so the corresponding Community Manager can post updates on, e.g., a fund’s investment policy, market movements, transactions and price evolution,.. and also answer users ́ interactions such as questions, suggestions, petitions,….
Among other FinanceHUB conversational capabilities, marketing responsibles & community managers can:
- Publish Bank´s products and services features and USPs.
- Provide products information, research, videos and create related events.
- Let customers interact with every single products& asset social profile: questions, suggestions, petitions,…
- Be close to customers & leads to gain confidence and trust.
- Converse with leads to convert them into customers.
- Share community contents with Bank´s social profiles to expand its products & services over the Internet.
- …and many more!